DeepZoomTools Exception: No imaging component suitable to complete this operation was found. RRS feed

• Question

• I am using DeepZoomTools.dll in my Project to convert large image files. I am able to convert file of size up to 1.5 GB. Now I am trying to convert a 4.6 GB TIF file but I am getting an exception.
    I have checked the file, it is not corrupted, The issue is on conversion part. I have added the exception Details below:

Exception Message = File is not in an image format 'file:///E:/WebApp/Images/2018_02_14_14_22_03--Import/Image.tif'. 
    Exception message: No imaging component suitable to complete this operation was found. Data = System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal Inner Exception = Source = DeepZoomTools Stacktrace = at Microsoft.DeepZoomTools.BitmapTransformer.CreateBitmapDecoder(StreamEventArgs streamEventArgs, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption) at Microsoft.DeepZoomTools.BitmapTransformer.CreateInputFrame(InputNode inputNode, Int32Rect rectNeeded) at Microsoft.DeepZoomTools.BitmapTransformer.GetPixelSize(String fileName) at Microsoft.DeepZoomTools.SparseImageCreator.Create(ICollection`1 images, String destination) at Microsoft.DeepZoomTools.ImageCreator.Create(String source, String destination) at Microsoft.DeepZoomTools.CollectionCreator.Create(ICollection`1 images, String destination) at WebApp.Core.DeepZoom.ConvertToDeepZoom(String inputPath, String outputPath) in e:\WebApp\Core\DeepZoom\DeepZoom.cs:line 28

I have tried using DeepZoomComposer.exe to open the file. It is unable to load file with message 'The file Image.tif is not a valid Image file'.

Is there any limitation about the file size which could be converted? How to resolve this issue?

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 12:00 PM

All replies