none
EventHub HTTP OAuth RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I am currently trying to use AAD Authentication through OAuth in the AuthorizationHeader to write an even in EventHub with .NET core. 

Your current document states that Oauth2 can be used instead of SAS, but when I call your https://{config.EventHubNamespace}.servicebus.windows.net/{config.EventHubPath}/messages

API using OAuth2, i get an error that says that only WRAP is available. Is OAuth2 supported in the HTTP authentication of EventHub?

Furthermore, the REST api documentation mentions only SAS and WRAP are allowed. Which document is accurate?

We cannot use your SDK because of the large dependencies attached to the SDK.
    Thursday, October 10, 2019 8:08 PM

All replies

• Hello , 

Apologizes for the delay in reply from our side . Can you please share the links of the docs which you are referring to please ? 

Thanks Himanshu

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 6:03 PM
  • for future reference Event Hubs doesn't have a channel on MSDN forums, please ask your questions on StackOverflow where there is a vibrant developer community that can help with Event Hubs just make sure to add the tag
    Wednesday, October 23, 2019 4:49 PM