none
Unable to delete old Machine Learning Studio workspace RRS feed

• Question

• Like a number of others on this forum, I have been unable to delete an old Machine Learning Studio workspace.  It is consuming about $10 a month from my subscription and I would really like to get this stopped.

I am still able to see the workspace when I go to studio.azureml.net, but cannot delete from there.  The workspace and storage do not appear in the Azure portal. 

I was able to install to install and run the AzureMLPS powershell module from https://github.com/hning86/azuremlps.  I successfully retrieved the workspace info (screenshot attached)...but unable to delete using the Remove-AmlWorkspace command (get 404 error). 

I am out of ideas.  Does anyone have any thoughts?  Thank you.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 6:33 PM

All replies

• Hi Rapid,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear you are suffering from this issue. Could you please send us an email with you Azure Subscription ID and URL thread at Azcommunity@microsoft.com? We can help you solve this issue from back end.

Regards,

Yutong

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 7:37 PM
  • Hi Rapid,

Hope you are doing well. I am checking if you are still suffering from this issue? Please feel free to reach out to us, we would like to help.

Thanks,

Yutong

Thursday, October 17, 2019 5:09 PM
  • Goops... completely missed this response.  :-(

Yes...still seeing this issue

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 10:48 PM
  • Hi Rapid,

Good to see you back ^^ Could you please send us an email if you still need help? Thanks!

Regards,

Yutong

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 11:24 PM
  • Sorry if being dense...what email address do I send info to?
    Thursday, November 14, 2019 11:51 PM
  • Hi Rapid,

Could you please send us an email with you Azure Subscription ID and URL thread at Azcommunity@microsoft.com?

Regards,

Yutong

Saturday, November 16, 2019 2:11 AM