none
Space between bars in a chart RRS feed

• Question

• Greeting ,

im creating a  report under SSRS , and i want to add a space between my bars ,when i use PointWidth it increase the size of my Bar
    Any trick ?

Thanks in advance !
    Thursday, May 23, 2019 11:39 AM

Answers

• Hi Ramyzo92

According to your description , seems that you could try to click the series (columns) and then go to the properties ->custom Attributes ->point width

(seems that you have configure it )

The value for the properties means the column width /(column width + space width ) ,so generally the value is from 0 to 1, when you set the value as 0.5 ,  then you could see there one space between columns which the width are the same with the column  .

(in this scenario , the column width seems would get decreased , you could try to enlarge the whole chart to adjust it .)

Hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Marked as answer by Ramyzo92 Friday, May 24, 2019 10:08 AM
    Friday, May 24, 2019 1:48 AM

All replies

• Hi Ramyzo92

According to your description , seems that you could try to click the series (columns) and then go to the properties ->custom Attributes ->point width

(seems that you have configure it )

The value for the properties means the column width /(column width + space width ) ,so generally the value is from 0 to 1, when you set the value as 0.5 ,  then you could see there one space between columns which the width are the same with the column  .

(in this scenario , the column width seems would get decreased , you could try to enlarge the whole chart to adjust it .)

Hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Marked as answer by Ramyzo92 Friday, May 24, 2019 10:08 AM
    Friday, May 24, 2019 1:48 AM
  • thanks

it worked  ! i was putting high value numbers maybe that's why !

Friday, May 24, 2019 10:09 AM