none
Programming image viewer

Question

• I want to program a simple image viewer via C# with import,upload,back,forward,favourite,brightness and zoom in zoom out buttons. Andalso a details of the image. A image pane and image list is also needed. So it will be very valuable if someone can give codes with the buttons and others..... 
    Tuesday, April 18, 2017 5:22 AM

All replies

• Hi Dimuthuk,

Do you want some Silverlight image viewer control suggestions?

I found some third party controls. You can refer it.

Silverlight .NET Image Viewer Control 1.5 :
    For Web or .NET Developers who need to Image Viewer (TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF) and add image processing on Window and Mac OS X or browser-based application.
    http://www.viscomsoft.com/products/sliverlightimageviewer

If I have any misunderstanding, you can include all necessary message for anyone else to Understand your question. This will help us quickly analyze your problem.

Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Best Regards,

Yohann Lu

MSDN Community Support<br/> Please remember to click &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click &quot;Unmark as Answer&quot; if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact <a href="mailto:MSDNFSF@microsoft.com">MSDNFSF@microsoft.com</a>.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 9:18 AM