none
Files are not visuable in object explorer RRS feed

• Question

• From file <g class="gr_ gr_78 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="78" id="78">explorer</g> in win 10 I can see database file from management studio object explorer the file are not visible.

Why

Thursday, January 9, 2020 7:47 PM

All replies

• Hi,

There is a lot of garbled content in your description. But according your title, you can’t see the files in object explorer in SSMS. Please try to reset layout as below screenshot.

Or if you did not see System databases and other system objects in SSMS, please try to uncheck the "Hide System objects in Object Explorer" box as below screenshot.

If you can’t see object explore, please try hitting keyboard shortcut F8 or go to View-->>object explore.

If I misunderstood your issue, please let me know.

Best regards,
    Cathy 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to  MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, January 10, 2020 2:18 AM
  • Hi EwartHenry,

Did you resolve your issue? If you have resolved your issue, please mark the useful reply as answer. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    In addition, if you have another questions, please feel free to ask.
    Thanks for your contribution.

Best regards,
    Cathy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to  MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, January 13, 2020 7:01 AM