none
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable RRS feed

• Question

• The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. getting this issue in server . 

i have deployed the publish folder on server IIS  on server localhost its working  but when i am calling it with server URL "try.abc.com/api/form " its giving issue

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 10:10 AM

All replies

• Hello Soniaverma,

Thank you for taking time to post this issue in MSDN forum. To narrow down this issue, please check following aspects.

Did you set the host name “try.abc.com” in your Site Binding? Please make sure that the host name for the ip address in the hosts file has been specified, and the host file is under this path: “C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts”.

Besides, since our forum is about the setup and deployment of .NET Framework, I suggest you can ask this issue in IIS forums and you can get more professional help there.

Sincerely,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, October 1, 2020 7:57 AM