none
visual studio express 2017 and visual studio 2017 community RRS feed

• Question

• I have both visual studio express 2017 and visual studio 2017 community installed on my computer. Could I uninstal visual studio 2017 community and leave only visual studio express 2017, since my software is made in visual studio express 2017 (starting with visual studio 5). Could anybody give me advice? Thank you in advance.
    Friday, October 27, 2017 10:04 AM

All replies

• Hi hosemaria,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Refer to the express download page , it recommends using VS community 2017 instead the express version. Please see the Downloads page, there is no express 2017 available, could you please tell us where to get this version?

Back to your original question, you can definitely keep one VS on your machine, once you ensure the installed packages are complete and not corrupted.

Best Regards,

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 30, 2017 10:02 AM