none
Can't download silverlight

Question

• I have tried to use Silverlight but it won't work. I tried it on Edge, Modzilla and googlechrome. It says it is installed but doesn't work.I have uninstalled then installed and will not work. WHAT DO I DO NOW I use this for work and my timesheets  SOOOO now I don't get paid. Please help

Thanks,

connie60

Friday, April 07, 2017 5:54 AM

All replies

• Hi connie60,

I'd like to make it clear. Is your issue that browsers do not work completely? or they work but you can not download SilverLight?

Regards,
    Ashidacchi
    Friday, April 07, 2017 9:06 AM
  • Hi connie60,

I agree with Ashidacchi's suggestion, we have to make this issue clearly.

(1) If you couldn't download it, please share us the site where you download it.

Please make sure that you install Silverlight on the compatible Windows operating system and browser.

Download Microsoft Silverlight here: http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx

(2) If you download and install it, but not work. 

Please run the windows update.

Please make sure that it was enabled.

Or test it using the IE, check it again.

Of course, really make sure that it meets the Environment requirements.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 7:14 AM