Onedrive with universal app on windows phone 8.1 RRS feed

• Question

• Our LOB app holds its file folder to keep app data in onedrive so the user's app data can be continuously synced between his/her devices running windows 8/rt.

We're about to start adapting the app into a universal app so that the user can input data on his phone while out in the field.

Here's the thing.  Our users would have to right click the folder in onedrive and select make available offline.  This way, even if there is no internet access the user can still work on his tablet and then once he gets back to the office the data files will automatically sync with his laptop/desktop, etc.

Is there such an option to make the data available offline for windows phone 8.1?  My windows phone has 64gb of storage, so I'm pretty  sure space won't be a problem on my phone.

Many thanks.

Monday, May 19, 2014 6:18 PM

All replies

• I don't think OneDrive offers that functionality on Phone 8.1, but I am moving your question to the OneDrive forums for better assistance.

Windows Store Developer Solutions, follow us on Twitter: @WSDevSol|| Want more solutions? See our blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 1:29 AM