Health bot integration RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,  I am trying to integrate heath bot in my mobile apps for android & iOS. What are the procedure of implying it as i went through the documentation but it wasn't sufficient. Help me out for the same. Hope to listen from your end soon. Thanks.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 6:24 AM

All replies

• Hello,  I am trying to integrate heath bot in my mobile apps for android & iOS. What are the procedure of implying it as i went through the documentation but it wasn't sufficient. Help me out for the same. Hope to listen from your end soon. Thanks.
    Thursday, October 3, 2019 5:56 AM
  • anurakt04, are you using the Azure Mobile App Service to host the back end for your Android and iOS app? If not, I believe your question would be best served if we moved it to the cognitive services section of MSDN.

We look forward to your reply.

Friday, October 4, 2019 8:19 AM
  • There's an enormous opportunity to use intelligent health bot instances to make healthcare more efficient. Microsoft is on a mission to democratize AI, and doing this well means tailoring to the needs of specific industries. Today, for example, it's particularly difficult for our healthcare partners to build health bot instances that address the stringent compliance and regulatory requirements of their industry, and to integrate complex medical terms with natural language processing tools. The Microsoft Health Bot Service makes this simple by providing an extensible and easy to use management portal that partners can use to build health bot instances with an array of healthcare-specific configuration options, out-of-the-box triage and symptom checker content, as well as easy integration with our Language Understanding Intelligent Service (LUIS) and other cognitive services.
    Monday, November 25, 2019 4:56 AM