can not reload expression on to new computer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am bought expression media when it was iview and then upgraded it to expression media. I haven't had any updates since then. My PC has recently been replaced and i want to put expression media on to it so i can carry on where i left off. I have the license numbers but dont seem to be having much luck. please can you help?

thank you
    Ben
    Tuesday, March 16, 2010 8:51 AM

Answers

• Did you ever get any help with this?  I am in the same situation, just got a new PC (running Win 7 now) and can't seem to find a place to download Expression Media.  I made the mistake of looking through this forum and following a link and now am downloading Expression Web, which I realized after it started installing is not even what I wanted, I just want my DAM program, and now the download appears to be hung up, it says it has 1 second left and this has been going on for five minutes.  I assume that if it ever finishes installing I'll have to uninstall it and then I'll be back to square one.  Where is Expression Media??

Thanks,

Nestor

You can d/l Expression Media here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/results.aspx?freetext=expression+media+2&displaylang=en&stype=s_basic

Regards,

Warren

Monday, July 12, 2010 4:26 AM

All replies

• Did you ever get any help with this?  I am in the same situation, just got a new PC (running Win 7 now) and can't seem to find a place to download Expression Media.  I made the mistake of looking through this forum and following a link and now am downloading Expression Web, which I realized after it started installing is not even what I wanted, I just want my DAM program, and now the download appears to be hung up, it says it has 1 second left and this has been going on for five minutes.  I assume that if it ever finishes installing I'll have to uninstall it and then I'll be back to square one.  Where is Expression Media??

Thanks,

Nestor

Sunday, July 11, 2010 1:22 PM

Thanks,

Nestor

You can d/l Expression Media here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/results.aspx?freetext=expression+media+2&displaylang=en&stype=s_basic

Regards,

Warren

Monday, July 12, 2010 4:26 AM