none
Falha no carregamento dos resultados de testes de carga RRS feed

• Question

• Olá senhores!

Estou tendo problemas para carregar os relatórios dos testes de carga no visual studio 2019.

Quando carrego os relatórios, os gráficos não aparecem e a tela parece estar congelada, como se fosse um travamento.

Alguém pode ajudar?

Friday, August 23, 2019 12:35 AM

All replies

• Hi Drumering,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Since this forum is English forum, we need to translate your issue as English for better support. This is translation from google:

"Hello gentlemen!

I'm having trouble loading load test reports in visual studio 2019.

When I load reports, the graphs do not appear and the screen appears to be frozen, as if it were a crash.

Can anyone help?"

If there is something wrong, please feel free to correct me.

According this description, please follow the below steps to check it:

-- please open visual studio installer/modify/individual components, check if the "web performance and load testing tools" has installed

-- please disable 3rd extension for visual studio if it has installed or run visual studio2019 as safe mode

-- Not sure if repair VS could help, but it might be worthy trying if it's possible for you.

-- please make the visual studio run a clean environment as soon as possible

Any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, August 23, 2019 3:11 AM
  • Hi Dylan! how are you!?

Thanks for indication  to translation.

I tried repair, reinstall, modify and initiation in safe mode, but nothing changed.

More suggestions?

Remembering, when i execute the load test in local machine, the results are shown normally, but when i try open the past results, the data aren't shown.

The menu are showed normally but the data, graphos e relatories isn't. The screen looks like frozen.

Friday, August 23, 2019 5:42 PM
  • Hi friend,

Sorry for delay in reply.

Did you use Sql server as database? From your description, it seems that the load test repository was not created for some reason. Please try to follow the below Doc to create a load test result repository:

How to: Create a Load Test Results Repository Using SQL 

Also please try to clear the cache for visual studio. Refer more: Visual Studio Cache Cleanup

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, August 26, 2019 10:06 AM