Secure LDAP configuration failed RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I was trying to enable Secure LDAP in Azure AD Domain Services. I followed the document at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory-domain-services/tutorial-configure-ldaps#requirements-for-the-secure-ldap-certificate

I've created the test domain: mifraz.wso2test.com and created the self-signed certificate using the below command.

New-SelfSignedCertificate -Subject *.mifaz.wso2test.com -KeyUsage DigitalSignature, KeyEncipherment -Type SSLServerAuthentication -DnsName *.mifraz.wsotest.com, mifraz.wso2test.com -Provider "Microsoft Strong Cryptographic Provider" -HashAlgorithm "SHA256"

Later, I just thought the error is due to the self-signed certificate and hence, I created a domain support.done.lk (Which is owned by me) and tried to enable the secure LDAP using the CA signed certificate. But still the error was same. Even I cannot find the exact root cause as it shows a common error. At least if there is a way to enable the debug log would be great.

The error message: Secure LDAP configuration failed. Please check Activity log for more detail.

But there is nothing in the activity log related to the error above other than the status: Accepted.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

• Edited by Mifraz Tuesday, February 4, 2020 6:16 AM
    Monday, February 3, 2020 9:47 AM

All replies

• Mifraz, Can you let me know what is the Forest Type that you have selected while configuring Azure AD Domain Services? 
    Friday, February 7, 2020 7:17 AM