none
Automated ML UI - Edit experiments RRS feed

• Question

• I just tried the Automated Machine Learning service with one of my older projects, simply out of curiosity.

I created an experiment, with a compute setup, and then I wanted to add another compute instead. The only way it can be done is by creating a new experiment with the same name, but a different compute setup.

Will it be possible to simply edit the experiment that was generated previously from the dashboard?

I can see, that there is an idea of keeping the previous run results, but when there is a cancelled run, can it be just removed or edited?

• Edited by Eva Pardi Saturday, October 12, 2019 11:53 AM clarification
    Saturday, October 12, 2019 9:44 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Can you please add more details about which compute that you have setup?. You can select the existing experiment name that you have created in automated machine learning in the first drop-down, also in select a training compute you can create a new compute and select as shown in the snapshot.

Currently for edit/remove the runs in experiment is not supported, we have forwarded this feedback to our product team. You can raise a user voice request here so the community can vote and provide their feedback, the product team then checks this feedback and implements the feature in future releases.

Thanks

Monday, October 14, 2019 5:46 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you please add more details about which compute that you have setup?. You can select the existing experiment name that you have created in automated machine learning in the first drop-down, also in select a training compute you can create a new compute and select as shown in the snapshot.

Currently for edit/remove the runs in experiment is not supported, we have forwarded this feedback to our product team. You can raise a user voice request here so the community can vote and provide their feedback, the product team then checks this feedback and implements the feature in future releases.

Thanks

Monday, October 14, 2019 5:46 AM
  • Sounds great, it all makes sense, I had a lot of fun with it already, maybe remove and edit a run would be useful, but it might be just for me, so I will raise the voice, let's see what others think :) Thank you!!
    Wednesday, October 16, 2019 10:34 AM