none
Delayed Export Copy RRS feed

• Question

• /subscriptions/f98f2e2d-7203-48f0-87fd-0ef91548d99e/resourceGroups/RupertRDS/providers/Microsoft.ImportExport/jobs/Export0819

Sitting with no action after disk received weeks ago.  No activity log entries other than the ones I create.  Simple copy of .vhd blobs in storage account, less than 500GB, new disk supplied.  Sent to address in bay area as directed by Export job setup; previously did same job in Washington OK.

MSRP Azure CSP

Friday, September 20, 2019 7:40 PM

All replies

• Thanks for checking.  Soon after this post, I got an email that it is completed and "Packaging".

MSRP Azure CSP

• Marked as answer by rgaysa Sunday, September 22, 2019 2:53 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by rgaysa Wednesday, October 2, 2019 8:59 PM
    Saturday, September 21, 2019 1:49 PM
  • Great !!

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Saturday, September 21, 2019 2:04 PM
  • @rgaysa Glad to know that the issue is resolved. Thanks for the update! Kindly do let us know if you need further assistance! 
    Monday, September 23, 2019 5:25 AM
  • Well, not so fast!  Disk was returned but empty and apparently no copying was done and no bitlocker keys posted on the status on portal.  It seems the operation at the new location is lacking in ability to complete and communicate.  No idea why copy was not done.  It was a brand new disk still in plastic.  Sufficient size SATA 1TB WD Red.  Don't know if I got charged yet.  What next?  Open support ticket thru CSP?

MSRP Azure CSP

Wednesday, October 2, 2019 9:03 PM