none
SharePoint Designer 2013 Workflow: Import Visio 2013 Diagram greyed out RRS feed

• Pregunta

• Hi there,

I am using SharePoint Designer 2013 and attempting to import a Visio 2013 diagram that I have created. The option to import a Vision 2013 diagram is greyed out and I'm wondering how I enable it.

These are the steps I'm taking:

1. Open SharePoint Designer 2013
    2. Open the SharePoint 2013 site
    3. Click the Workflows option in the left-hand navigation pane
    4. Click the Import from Visio option in the ribbon.

-> The Import Visio 2013 Diagram option is greyed out. The Import Visio 2010 Diagram option is available.

Can anyone tell me how I make the 2013 option available?

Thanks

jueves, 31 de enero de 2013 4:31

Respuestas

• I am going to try installing and configuring Workflow Manager to see if it fixes my issue. According to this post, it is required.

I cannot validate whether this works for another 12 hours once I get on a wired internet connection.

I can confirm that Workflow Manager needs to be installed and configured. You also need to open SharePoint Designer 2013 on a machine that has Visio 2013 installed.
    • Marcado como respuesta 50ShadesOf martes, 5 de febrero de 2013 5:31
    martes, 5 de febrero de 2013 5:31

Todas las respuestas

• I am going to try installing and configuring Workflow Manager to see if it fixes my issue. According to this post, it is required.

I cannot validate whether this works for another 12 hours once I get on a wired internet connection.

jueves, 31 de enero de 2013 6:39

I can confirm that Workflow Manager needs to be installed and configured. You also need to open SharePoint Designer 2013 on a machine that has Visio 2013 installed.
    • Marcado como respuesta 50ShadesOf martes, 5 de febrero de 2013 5:31
    martes, 5 de febrero de 2013 5:31