GoalsAndFunnels report throws NoMeasureSelected on API v13 RRS feed

• Question

• Hey,

I have an issue with the GoalsAndFunnels report throwing a NoMeasureSelected error when sending a report request with the columns Goal, AllConversions and AllRevenue. With the v12 API the same report will work without any errors. According to the v13 migration documentation here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/advertising/guides/migration-guide?view=bingads-13, the only change done to Conversions and Revenue columns in GoalsAndFunnels report is renaming them to AllConversions and AllRevenue respectively. The meaning remains the same and the names apparently stay the same for all other report types.

Reading a bit more about this error seems to reveal to me that it's thrown when there are no performance statistic columns included in the report request. However the columns Conversions and Revenue are listed as performance staticstics on this page: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/advertising/guides/report-attributes-performance-statistics?view=bingads-13

Has something else changed during the renaming of Conversions and Revenue to AllConversions and AllRevenue which now causes them to not be regarded as performance statistic columns anymore? The old names cannot be used either because the API will throw an 'Invalid enum value 'Conversions' cannot be deserialized into type 'Microsoft.AdCenter.Advertiser.Reporting.Api.DataContracts.Enum.GoalsAndFunnelsReportColumn' which is to be expected since the columns are renamed for this report type.

How should I proceed from here? Am I missing something?

Best regards,
    Joonas

Thursday, June 6, 2019 1:30 PM

Answers

All replies

• Thanks for reporting this issue. As you mentioned it seems either AllConversions or AllRevenue should independently satisfy the measurement requirement. I've asked our team to investigate. As a workaround for now please try to add the 'Assists' column. That worked for me. 

Thursday, June 6, 2019 4:07 PM
  • This issue should now be resolved. Thanks again!
    Monday, July 8, 2019 7:38 PM