none
Invalid object name 'dbo.CompleteTrainings'.

Question

• I am using SQL View to create an online report but getting below error. I checked whole program code but could not find this name so I am assuming naming convention can not be the issue. Can someone help me I really need to fix it ASAP

Invalid object name <g class="gr_ gr_27 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="27" id="27">dbo</g>.CompleteTrainings'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name 'dbo.CompleteTrainings'.

Source Error: 
    Line 42:                          select a
    Line 43:                                 );
    Line 44:                 totalRecord = v.Count();
    Line 45:                 v = v.OrderBy(sort + " " + sortdir);
    Line 46:                 if (pageSize > 110)

• Edited by MeghaMegha Friday, April 21, 2017 6:04 PM
    Friday, April 21, 2017 6:04 PM

All replies

• Seems that your program invokes or generates some SQL scripts that try to access the ‘CompleteTrainings’ table or view, which does not exist.

Maybe show more details about this portion of code. Or search all of the files on disk to find the references to ‘CompleteTrainings’.

• Edited by Viorel_MVP Friday, April 21, 2017 7:24 PM
    Friday, April 21, 2017 7:24 PM