none
Automatic Outlook 2010 email Notification from Excel 2010 based on course expiry dates RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

Can anyone help, VBA newbie and struggling - have a number of teams that all have similar training spreadsheets, one worksheet per team feeding into a combined sheet showing how the Unit is doing overall compliance wise. Each worksheet captures when the staff have undertaken re-certification training and refresher training.

What I was hoping for was an automatic way of Excel 2010 emailing the training manger via Outlook 2010 a notification that the re-certification date is a approaching, one month in advance. The sheets use conditional formatting to highlight when they are out of date but there are over 100 staff across 12 teams in two units to manage records for and we keep missing some dates.

I only need to use the re-certification dates (rows 4-19). Refreshers dates are in rows 21-30. Names of the staff are in columns D-L

Is it possible to use the name in row 2 to send the email to? Also can it work across a number of worksheets? Can the macro run each time the worksheet is opened? Sorry, lots of questions!

Any ideas, as I am at a loss trying to pick through a lot of threads!

Many thanks in advance,

Andy

westonap@hotmail.com

Monday, August 3, 2020 5:08 PM