none
Visual Studio 2019 Profession Codelens features missing RRS feed

• Question

• HI

I am currently having issues with Codelens for VS2019 PRO with TFS as source control. Codelens will display references, however, Authors and Timeline is missing. All feature have been enabled in options.

Does anyone have a solution to get all features up and running?

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, May 16, 2019 6:29 AM

All replies

• Hi Gareth Mannix,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

As I know, commit history be set to less than 1 years, so when did you change the code last time?

Did you mean when you move mouse to click text box, it showing up “0 author,0 changes”, right? If not, please share us the specific screenshot.

In my view, please close VS and all instances – reboot – repair/update VS 2019 – reopen it – rebuild your project – close and reopen the setting in tool > options – delete .suo file in solution – check it again.

Some people has reported similar problem in our user’s voice forum “developer community”, please have a look: https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/249207/vs-2017-update-7-git-history-codelens-only-showing.html

So far, there is no any feedback of codelens with VS2019 be reported in DC forum. so if possible, please submit this issue in there. If you submit this problem, I hope you could post that link here, so other community members who are interested in this issue will help you vote it. As my understanding, if this suggestion receives a higher vote number, the product team experts will pay more attentions on it.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for this inconveniences.

Sincerely

May

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, May 17, 2019 2:35 AM