none
Deploying simple SharePoint 2013 feature causing error: "Error occurred in deployment step 'Add Solution': An unknown exception occurred while executing a sandboxed code solution request in the worker process." RRS feed

• Question

• When trying to deploy a sandboxed solution containing only a feature with a simple associated event receiver from VS 2013, I'm getting the following error:

Error occurred in deployment step 'Add Solution': An unknown exception occurred while executing a sandboxed code solution request in the worker process.\r\n|0

I'm working in Visual Studio 2013, deploying to SharePoint 2013.

The SharePoint project is very basic. I've only added a feature and an associated event receiver. It works without the event receiver. Then after I simply add the event receiver I get the error.

I've tried deploying directly from VS 2013 as well as publishing to a .WSP and uploading via web interface. Same error reported using both methods. I'm doing this using an Administrator account that I've confirmed is a site collection administrator.

Additionally, I've found that if I change Sandboxed Solution to False, deploy it, retract it, then change Sandboxed Solution back to True, then I can successfully deploy it. But this doesn't seem to be a permanent solution as the error will resurface a day or two later...

• Edited by Steve Cervenak Saturday, January 25, 2014 1:40 AM Added Info
    Saturday, January 25, 2014 12:42 AM