none
VS2017 - Report Project / Header - Body - Footer sizing issues RRS feed

• Question

• I need help with the Print View / PDF view of a report. The report view shows as 1 page without issue. The Header is about 3 inches of textboxes so that it is printed on all pages. The Footer is also about 3 inches that I only want to print on the last page and I have the "first page" option unchecked. By doing the math (11 - 1(0.5 margins) - 6 = 4).. I should have close to 4+- inches of body space. There are 2 problems that I note. If the body Table is larger than 4 inches due to many rows of data, it forces the page to have multiple pages. That is fine. However, the first page does not show the datarows down to the bottom-margin of the page. It shows a completely blank space for the bottom half of the page. Is this something I'm missing in settings? Also, I have to manually adjust the body top start position by the margin size or it will overwrite the header text when that text is moved down by the margin size. Why is this not automatic... or again... am I missing some setting?
    Thursday, February 20, 2020 4:27 PM

All replies

• I'm also noticing that the Footer is repeating on Page 2 and beyond. I need it to only be on the last page. Not only "invisible" on the first page.
    Thursday, February 20, 2020 6:19 PM