none
Bootstrap bootstrap.min.css Conflicts RRS feed

• Question

• On master page bootstrap version is Bootstrap v4.2.1 and on a page bootstrap version is Bootstrap v3.3.6
    Both are conflicts, i tried a lot , i removed it from page than all the form css has been disturbed. 

I tried v3.3.6 on master page than master page css disturbed

I tried  v4.2.1 on my form (on my page) it is disturbed.

i tried to put both same version on both of them , still any of them is disturbed.

Kindly Suggest 

Bootstrap v4.2.1    (Master Page)
    Bootstrap v3.3.6 (Page)

Shiv Sharma

Friday, December 13, 2019 3:27 AM

All replies

• Hi Shiv,

If have referenced the BootStrap CSS file in Master Page, no need to reference in form page again, try to remove it from form page.

For the CSS disturbed, try to clear browsr cache and do a hard refresh to page using Ctrl + F5 to see if it works.

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, December 13, 2019 9:00 AM
  • As in master page the bootstrap css version is different, so when i removed css refference from the page, it is disturbing the page. 

Shiv Sharma

Friday, December 13, 2019 10:58 AM
  • Hi,

Try to check if the CSS referenced in Master Page loaded in the form page using Developer Tool (F12) and try to clear browser cache to see if the page recovered.

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, December 13, 2019 1:18 PM
  • Hi Shiv,

Any updates ?

Thanks

Best Regards

Thursday, December 19, 2019 5:38 AM