none
An unexpected error has occurred, Web Parts Maintenance Page?

Question

• Hi All,

I ahve create a visual web part . Now I am creating wsp of that web part and deployed on other blank sharepoint site. I ahve also activated feature . Everything is workinng fine but when I insert the web part and and save that time its throwing error.

"Web Parts Maintenance Page: If you have permission, you can use this page to temporarily close Web Parts or remove personal settings. For more information, contact your site administrator. "

I have also deleted the corrupt or duplication web part using <site url ?Contents=1> and again I tried to upload, uploading fine but saving throwing error.

Thanks,

Vishwa

Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:14 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi All,

I ahve create a visual web part . Now I am creating wsp of that web part and deployed on other blank sharepoint site. I ahve also activated feature . Everything is workinng fine but when I insert the web part and and save that time its throwing error.

"Web Parts Maintenance Page: If you have permission, you can use this page to temporarily close Web Parts or remove personal settings. For more information, contact your site administrator. "

I have also deleted the corrupt or duplication web part using <site url ?Contents=1> and again I tried to upload, uploading fine but saving throwing error.

Thanks,

Vishwa

Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:14 AM
  • Hi,

Open your web application web.config file (c:/inetpub/wwwroot/wss/virtual dir../app port no/web.config) and make below changes:

CallStack = "true" and Cutomerror mode = "Off".

Now let us know your actual error.

Cheers, Hemendra-MCTS "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"

Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:26 AM
  • Hi Hemendra,

Thank a lot for your reply. Actually it was my mistake. I had not created list in production server.

Thanks,

Vishwa

Thursday, September 13, 2012 12:43 PM
  • Vishwa, please mark any helpful answers.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Friday, October 19, 2012 7:41 PM