none
Class Template is missing in visual studio 2019 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have tried adding a class in my MVC models folder but class template is missing in my visual studio 2019 community and im unable to add class. 

Please provide me with a proper solution.

Friday, September 27, 2019 9:18 AM

All replies

• Hi Jay,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Did you install the ASP.NET and web development workload in the VS2019 installer? If so, what steps did you take to add the class class?

In general, you should right-click on the folder-->choose Add-->New Item-->select Class(you can quickly find the item by typing "Class" in the query box on the right)

Any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Perry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Sunday, September 29, 2019 2:34 AM
  • Hi Jay,

Do you have any update? If your issue still persists, please feel free to let us know. If the reply is helpful for you to solve your issue, do not forget to mark it as answer.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Perry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, September 30, 2019 9:57 AM