none
vc_minimumruntime.64 RRS feed

• Question

• It says I need vc_minimumruntime.64 found in the 2015 visual C++ but it wont even let me download the 2015 visual C++ file.
    Friday, September 13, 2019 8:19 PM

All replies

• Love the username, very clever.

It may however limit the number of people who consider your post to be genuine...

Just my opinion of course, trying to be helpful n all...

#PEJL
    Got any nice code? If you invest time in coding an elegant, novel or impressive answer on MSDN forums, why not copy it over to TechNet Wiki, for future generations to benefit from! You'll never get archived again, and you could win weekly awards!

Have you got what it takes to become this month's TechNet Technical Guru? Join a long list of well known community big hitters, show your knowledge and prowess in your favoured technologies!

Friday, September 13, 2019 8:55 PM
  • Hi friend,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, what do you mean about “won’t even let me download the 2015 visual C++ file”?

If the error message or warning let you to install Visual C++ 2015 x64 Minimum Runtime, you could download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (select the x64 installation). The Visual C++ Redistributable is a DLL file required by programs or games built using Microsoft’s Visual Studio software development environment, install it will help to fix the corrupt or missing files in minimum runtime.

If this issue still persists, you could go to control panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features -> Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (x64) -> right click it and then Change -> Repair.

Hope this could help you.

Best Regards,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 16, 2019 5:51 AM
  • Hi friend,

Did your issue solve? Also, when you face this issue, just downloading it may fix this issue. Also, if the dll file break or OS has broken files, it will also cause the issue and you can use the command line sfc/scannow to check your OS.

If you have any other issues later, please feel free to let us know. We are willing to help you further.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Perry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 10:21 AM