none
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(607,5): error MSB6006: "link.exe" exited with code -1073741819. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am trying to build code in debug mode in VS 2013 in Win 10 and I am getting the error mentioned in the title. This was working fine in win 7. In release mode code builds. However, when I try to run, application crashes. Also, I tried tweaking the application properties. Also, I tried tweaking the application properties. Properties>Linker>General Enable Incremental Linking: NO instead of Yes. On Building code I got error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol imp_JNI_CreateJavaVM @12 Configuration Properties>General> Whole Program optimization is set to No. I tried changing Virtual Memory Paging size to 8192 MB. Still the same error. Even if a blank project is created and same error is encountered on trying to build in debug mode. I release mode we are able to build.

• Moved by Nayana A S Saturday, April 8, 2017 7:40 AM Related to VS
    Friday, April 7, 2017 10:32 AM

All replies

• The query posted by you has not reached the right forum. To assist best on your query, I am moving the query to the right forum. 

Saturday, April 8, 2017 7:39 AM
  • Hi Jigyashu,

Thanks for posting here.

How did you build your project? Visual Studio build or MSBuild command line build? If you create a blank project, build it with Visual Studio and also have this issue, please try to repair your Visual Studio 2013 and check if it works fine. If this error is still persist, could you please provide us a detail steps to reproduce this issue? Thanks.

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 10, 2017 10:25 AM