My understanding is that you want to create a list based on the structure of an infopath form and then want to copy its contents to that list (to be able to sync it later with WorkSpace). In itself not easy, but doable.
- You have the XML of the InfoPath form
- Read all values
- Programmatically extract the XSN file
- Every view has its own XSL file
- Look up all ids of the values in the XSL file to find out what data type they are
- Then, create a custom list according to this data types and fill it with the values you've found
Not easy, but doable. I did something similar myself, only I didn't create a custom list, I extracted the info for a BI solution.