none
Sharepoint 2013 designer workflows RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

We have a strange issue that modified and created date of workflows in designer 2013 is 6/12/1601 for all the 2013 workflows but nor for 2010 workflows. Below is the screenshot. Could you kindly help me with this.

Susmitha

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 11:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Susmitha,

Try to follow the points below to troubleshoot your issue:

1. Did this issue exist before? If you modify a list workflow, save and publish it, does the modified date change?

2. Try to clear the SharePoint Designer Cache and re-open the site and check again.

3. Try to unregister and register the Workflow Proxy and check the result:

•     Unregister Workflow Proxy:

Go to Central Admin > Application Management > Manage Service Application > Click on the     Workflow Service Application Proxy

Select it and from the Ribbon click Delete

•     Register the Workflow Proxy

Now run Register-SPWorkflowService in the PowerShell window. Would recommend using the –Force parameter.

4. If the issue still exists, try to uninstall Workflow Manager and reinstall Workflow Manager. Reference:

Reinstalling Workflow Manager 1.0

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, December 12, 2019 6:40 AM
  • Hi Susmitha,

I’m checking how the things are going on about this issue. Whether the post helps you?

You can mark the post as answer if it helps.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, December 19, 2019 8:33 AM
  • Hi!

I have done all the steps mentioned above. The only change I could see is that year got modified to 12-06-01. Kinldy help me with this. Below is the screenshot again.

Regards,

Susmitha 

Friday, January 10, 2020 7:56 AM