none
Sahrepoint user profile picture RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have sharepoint 2016 on-perm site, i have user profiles and user images (images directly uploaded from CA user properties). my site showing all user priles with photos.

Problem:

now i created new user profile connection (because i want to remove one of the node from OU, but existing shrepoint UPS connection setting is not update even i de-select the node and save) and pointing to the old mysite host. 

all user profiles are came, ut the user profile image is not showing in my site.

my question is why user profile picture dis appiear after i set up new user profile connection. please help to give any idea to resolve this issue.

Thursday, May 30, 2019 12:21 PM

All replies

• Hi

If you change the UPS source, I think you need to redo a full crawl job.

Justin Liu Office Apps & Services MVP, MCSE
    Senior Software Engineer
    Please Vote and Mark as Answer if it helps you.

Friday, May 31, 2019 1:26 AM
  • Hi Sahaya,

You can run the full crawl once, as Justin says.

Or you can run this Power shell command:

Update-SPProfilePhotoStore

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, May 31, 2019 2:36 AM
  • Hi ,

If you think the replies are helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, June 6, 2019 7:50 AM
  • Hi ,

I'm still paying attention to this issue.

If you have any questions, you can update them at any time

Looking forward to your update on this issue.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Monday, June 10, 2019 8:41 AM