none
Render to XLSX format for LocalReport using Microsoft ReportViewer DLL Version 11.0.3366.16 RRS feed

Answers

• I finally had time to revisit this project and I found the solution.  Since my previous post, they have updated the documentation and the answer is;

When specifying what you want your output to be, instead of sending WORD and EXCEL as the parameters for the output, send WORDOPENXML and EXCELOPENXML.

To verify what output your version of assemblies support, use

<ReportObjec>.LocalReport.ListRenderingExtensions

I hope this helps others...

Thanks, JonE

• Marked as answer by JonEbersole Thursday, November 28, 2019 2:28 PM
    Monday, June 2, 2014 4:24 PM

All replies

• I finally had time to revisit this project and I found the solution.  Since my previous post, they have updated the documentation and the answer is;

When specifying what you want your output to be, instead of sending WORD and EXCEL as the parameters for the output, send WORDOPENXML and EXCELOPENXML.

Thanks, JonE

• Marked as answer by JonEbersole Thursday, November 28, 2019 2:28 PM
    Monday, June 2, 2014 4:24 PM
  • OMG THANK U!
    Thursday, November 28, 2019 2:25 PM

Thanks, JonE

Why doesn't it work on a MacOS computer? Why don't you download me with the .xlsx extension? 

facebook.com/roalroga

Monday, March 16, 2020 3:12 PM