none
Can't install Visual studio 2019 community from offline installer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I have downloaded an offline version. 

When I am running installer it writes:  "Almost done... Getting things ready", then disappears and nothing happens.

Help me please!!!

Friday, October 11, 2019 2:45 PM

All replies

• Hi GGSoft,

Where did you download the offline version of VS 2019 Community? What is the file name?
    Please provide the URL and file name. I'll try if I can reproduce the issue.

Regards,

Ashidacchi -- https://ssl01.rocketnet.jp/hokusosha.com/default.html

Saturday, October 12, 2019 12:16 AM
  • Hi GGSoft,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Did you install any other VS2019 versions on your computer? As far as l know, the vs offline version is a development workbench or component that the user selects based on the development needs and then creates it into this offline package. So l think there are some errors when you create the offline package.

Any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Perry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, October 14, 2019 2:11 AM
  • Thanks I'll try
    Monday, October 14, 2019 7:23 AM
  • Hi GGSoft,

Did you still have this issue following my steps? If your issue still persists, please feel free to let us know.

We are willing to help you further.

Best Regards,

Perry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 2:35 AM