none
Getting csproj files info from a solution file RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any way we can get the csproj files being referred in a solution file? My build script only refers to solution file but I also need csproj files information.

Thursday, December 5, 2019 3:38 PM

All replies

• Hi Manikanta CV,

In advance, sorry, if I misunderstand your question.

Open the solution file with some text editor (notepad, notepad++, etc), and you will see a description about csproj files.

This is an image of "Read_CSV_CS.sln" opened in a text editor.

Regards,

Ashidacchi -- http://hokusosha.com

• Edited by Ashidacchi Friday, December 6, 2019 1:10 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Simon Test 123 Friday, December 6, 2019 2:26 AM
    Friday, December 6, 2019 1:10 AM
  • Hi Manikanta CV,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Did you want to read the sln file programmatically? If so, you could refer the code sample from stack overflow, to read project info from sln file.

Any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, December 6, 2019 2:24 AM
  • Hi Manikanta CV,

Sorry to bother you.

Did the reply could help you read cspro file from sln file? If you have other question, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to provide a solution with you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, December 12, 2019 8:15 AM