none
Problems with deployment of ASP.NET application at production server RRS feed

• Вопрос

• Hello,

I have an ASP.NET solution that is deployed in dev server and works fine. I tried to deploy it to production server and faced some troubles. Here's the error message:

Server Error in '/adv' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) 
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. 

Stack Trace: 

[FileNotFoundException: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)]
      System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +0
      System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +43
      System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +127
      System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +142
      System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString) +28
      System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +46

[ConfigurationErrorsException: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)]
      System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +613
      System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAllAssembliesFromAppDomainBinDirectory() +203
      System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssembly(AssemblyInfo ai) +105
      System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetReferencedAssemblies(CompilationSection compConfig) +178
      System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler..ctor(VirtualPath configPath, Boolean supportLocalization, String outputAssemblyName) +54
      System.Web.Compilation.ApplicationBuildProvider.GetGlobalAsaxBuildResult(Boolean isPrecompiledApp) +227
      System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileGlobalAsax() +52
      System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +337

[HttpException (0x80004005): The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)]
      System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ReportTopLevelCompilationException() +58
      System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +512
      System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters) +729

[HttpException (0x80004005): The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)]
      System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +8890735
      System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +85
      System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +259

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082 

I tried deploying by both 'Publish' utility in MS VS 2008 and by simple copying the files from bin folder to site folder but still fail to deploy. Here are the specifications of dev and production servers:

Dev:

Microsoft Windows server 2003 Standard Edition Service Pack 2

.NET Framework 2.0 Configuration

(version 2.0.50727.42)

Web site ASP.NET version 2.0.50727

Installed frameworks: 1.03705, 1.1.4322, 2.0.50727, 3.0, 3.5

Application is developed using .Net framework 3.5 and (I repeat) is deployed and works fine at dev. machine.

Production Server:

Microsoft Windows server 2003 Standard Edition Service Pack 2

Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

Installed frameworks: 1.03705, 1.1.4322, 2.0.50727, 3.0, 3.5

I used Assembly Binding Log Viewer and found no problems (All operations completed successfully). I tried to keep all settings of dev and production site to be the same. Can anyone help, please? Thanks in advance.

26 июля 2010 г. 22:28

Ответы

• IOException говорит о том, что отсутствует какая-то библиотека. Скорее всего, на вашей машине установлены некоторые библиотеки (компоненты), которых нет на production server.

Еще может быть проблема в том, что на сервере другая версия библиотеки, которую вы используете.

• Помечено в качестве ответа I.Vorontsov 19 августа 2010 г. 6:42
    27 июля 2010 г. 15:26