none
Facing “System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800A03EC): Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC,” exception from a WPF application RRS feed

• Вопрос

• I have a WPF application which writes data to excel sheet. I have recently updated my system os from windows 7 to windows 10, After launching this WPF application in my local machine while writing data to excel sheet I am facing below exception. System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800A03EC): Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.WorkbookClass.Save()

Previously, I did not face this error while writing data to excel in windows 7 machine. I am only facing this issue in windows 10 machine. Can you please suggest the resolution for this.

Any kind of help is highly thankful.

Thanks, Sandeep S.

22 августа 2019 г. 10:48

Все ответы

• I have a WPF application which writes data to excel sheet. I have recently updated my system os from windows 7 to windows 10, After launching this WPF application in my local machine while writing data to excel sheet I am facing below exception. System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800A03EC): Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.WorkbookClass.Save()

Previously, I did not face this error while writing data to excel in windows 7 machine. I am only facing this issue in windows 10 machine. Can you please suggest the resolution for this.

Any kind of help is highly thankful.

Thanks, Sandeep S.

Hi  Sandeep Swargam,  

Did you check if it's a permission issue or use an older version of excel?   

You may can refer the following solutions.

C# System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800A03EC): Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Workbook.SaveAs()

If you have question about Excel, you can go to the Excel for Developers forum for getting suitable help.

Best regards

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

23 августа 2019 г. 2:34
    Модератор