none
Capsule VR RRS feed

• Вопрос

• A reputable company Microsoft, I apologize in advance for not being an exact translation (if he is), so I really do not know much English. I have just a few moments ago I saw your creation HoloLens, and I was deeply impressed by this device. And I would like to tell you about a text concept of absolute immersion in virtual reality devices.
    It is a capsule full immersion, in which a person falls into a trance or dream, using neural helmet that reads brain signals and converts to a digital signal, creating a virtual reality of total immersion, in which a man can fully move, though his body is asleep. Yes, I know that such a device is on the verge of science fiction, but judge for yourself that just ten years ago, over those who thought about glasses virtual reality, were considered mad and eccentric. But augmented reality as HoloLens already developed, presenting a digital interface that syncs with elements of reality. So, such a capsule not only gives access to the full immersion, but it does so the same will allow people with disabilities to feel like full control over the capsule. But apart from this reading technology and processing signals of neurons allow sozdovat implants of the new generation! Such prostheses are head and shoulders above its predecessor in all respects.
    I'm already used to think a lot of technology, starting with the usual microSD adapter on the Universal Serial Bus and wireless headphones, and ending with virtual and augmented reality. Then I thought that the imagination of a little boy no one will Iteresno, and I was afraid of being ridiculed. And all of what I once fantasized already created proxy. And HoloLens becomes the last straw bowl because I missed a chance to leave a mark. And being a dreamer and a theorist, I have neither the knowledge nor the experience in this field. I am writing this letter in the hope that my ideas once they see the light.
    5 декабря 2016 г. 20:22

Ответы

• Вы попали в форумы для разработчиков ПО где такие же посетители как вы помогают друг другу на добровольных началах. Это так же русскоязычный форум где надо писать по русски.

Но в общем, вы напрасно потратили время.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

5 декабря 2016 г. 20:55
    Модератор
  • Здравствуйте Алибек,

Вам сюда: Share your idea

Форум не поможет.

Если Вам помог чей-либо ответ, пожалуйста, не забывайте жать на кнопку "Предложить как ответ" или "Проголосовать за полезное сообщение" Мнения, высказанные здесь, являются отражение моих личных взглядов, а не позиции корпорации Microsoft. Вся информация предоставляется "как есть" без каких-либо гарантий.

6 декабря 2016 г. 8:31
    Модератор

Все ответы

• Вы попали в форумы для разработчиков ПО где такие же посетители как вы помогают друг другу на добровольных началах. Это так же русскоязычный форум где надо писать по русски.

Но в общем, вы напрасно потратили время.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

5 декабря 2016 г. 20:55
    Модератор
  • Здравствуйте Алибек,

Вам сюда: Share your idea

Форум не поможет.

Если Вам помог чей-либо ответ, пожалуйста, не забывайте жать на кнопку "Предложить как ответ" или "Проголосовать за полезное сообщение" Мнения, высказанные здесь, являются отражение моих личных взглядов, а не позиции корпорации Microsoft. Вся информация предоставляется "как есть" без каких-либо гарантий.

6 декабря 2016 г. 8:31
    Модератор