none
How to speed up DataGrid or can I implement my image grid in ListViews RRS feed

• Вопрос

• greetings!

I created a simple program, for inserting the selected pictures into cells, for the implementation of the grid with cells, I chose DataGrid, it was difficult enough, this is my first application. but in the end a surprise was waiting for me, the DataGrid turned out to be difficult to scale when the cells are 100x100, the grid is drawn for 5 seconds, it’s not so important, the important thing is that when I click on the cell the value changes

<Image Source="{Binding}"/>

so that I immediately see a change I have to do

MyDataGrid.Items.Refresh();

Which causes a delay of 5 seconds if the cells are 100x100.
    Question:
    How can I speed up updating a DataGrid or can I bypass DataGrid.Items.Refresh?

I tried to implement a grid on a ListView but I could not create a dynamic grid.

I don’t care what class draw the grid.

Code  github.com    /Devoleksiy/KnitEditor

I can not post a link

Все ответы

• Hi Devoleksiy,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your description, your issue is more related to WPF. Therefore, it will be more appropriate to ask your question in WPF forum.

The CLR Forum discuss and ask questions about .NET Framework Base Classes (BCL) such as Collections, I/O, Regigistry, Globalization, Reflection. Also discuss all the other Microsoft libraries that are built on or extend the .NET Framework.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.