none
Azcopy from blob to azure cluster slow

Întrebare

• I'm using WestUS serve for azure cluster and blob. Usually I used Azcopy to transfer 3Gb's data in about 5-10 secs, but today from 8:30AM to 2:00PM EDT, the speed is as slow as 1-2MB/s. All the action I made is the same as usual. 
    vineri, 18 mai 2018 17:57

Răspunsuri

• You should investigate if something is wrong on the client side or on the network. If you enable Azure Storage logging, you can compare Server latency and E2E latency to see whether blob service was at fault or client/network. For more information on this, Refer : Monitor, diagnose, and troubleshoot Microsoft Azure Storage.

You can also use Storage Explorer is an alternative solution for this , If you want to avoid installing the tools, useAzure storage Web Explorer .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or Up-Vote. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here

vineri, 18 mai 2018 20:07

Toate mesajele

• You should investigate if something is wrong on the client side or on the network. If you enable Azure Storage logging, you can compare Server latency and E2E latency to see whether blob service was at fault or client/network. For more information on this, Refer : Monitor, diagnose, and troubleshoot Microsoft Azure Storage.

You can also use Storage Explorer is an alternative solution for this , If you want to avoid installing the tools, useAzure storage Web Explorer .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or Up-Vote. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here

vineri, 18 mai 2018 20:07
  • Thanks!
    sâmbătă, 19 mai 2018 21:28

I'm experiencing the same behaviour with azcopy from blob to file storage over the same location.

Started off at 2GB/s currently at 62MB/s before it will timeout again. We have huge amounts of corporate data to move and this rate is not acceptable. I can't see how this isn't a fault with Azure and something to be elevated with MS on Monday.

duminică, 8 iulie 2018 07:53
  • Have you tried Syncopy option? The /SyncCopy option ensures that the copy operation gets consistent speed.

joi, 12 iulie 2018 12:16
  • @Kevin

Just checking in if you have had a chance to see the previous response.

vineri, 13 iulie 2018 21:56