none
Blob storage as datasource for Customer Insights

Întrebare

• Hi all,

First of all, I'm quite unsure where to post this, this question is about Customer Insights. I know that the now known (previewed) Customer Insights tool will be integrated in the Dynamics 365 for Marketing tool but before this I need to figure out this problem:

When I'm trying to add a flat file source as data for my Customer Insights tool, no instances are made out of it. I'm able to create a profile/interactions based on a CSV file but when the status of this profile/interaction changes from "Provisioning" to "Succeeded", the "number of instances" in my profile/interaction remains 0...

Without these instances, Customer Insights has no data to work with...

I assume that the answer to my question can be found in the "file mappings" from my Azure-blob storage to my Profiles/Interactions in my Customer Insights.  I just can't figure out the use of the different fields... I think I'm doing something wrong when filling these in, which results in the fact that 0 instances are found...

Can someone explain to me the working of the file mappings from the azure blob? 

Also, if the file mappings isn't the problem. What is the problem and how can I solve it?

Thanks in advance,

Arthur

16 mai 2018 06:58

Toate mesajele