none
Blobs Problem- Please help ASAP

Întrebare

• In my Azure account, I have created five resources. The very first resource I created was "how to sing". I create articles and deposit them in the how to sing Blob. My problem is that when ever I create articles to deposit in the blobs for the other resources, they never deposit in those blobs. Rather, the how to sing resource creates a blob automatically and the article or document is placed in that blob in the how to sing resource. Why is this happening? I need to fix this ASAP. Can you please help me? It would be much faster to either call me at 9xxxxxxxxxx and do a screen share or email me at Zxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is a link to one of my articles which SHOULD have been deposited in my Intelligent Design Resource in the intelligent design blob, but instead went to the How To Sing Resource and automatically created an "intelligent design" blob and deposited it THERE.

https://howtosing.blob.core.windows.net/intelligent-design/Intelligent-Design-Article.html 

Please respond ASAP as I am in dire need of getting this fixed as quickly as possible. Thank you so much!

14 iunie 2018 19:30

Toate mesajele

• Could you elaborate your scenario more technically? How you are trying to create the articles?

Its good to share the document which you are following.

14 iunie 2018 20:55
  • Hey Scottaction ,

Just checking in if you have had a chance to see the previous response. Let me know if there are still any additional issues I can help with.

16 iunie 2018 18:44