none
Drupal Module for Azure Storage

Întrebare

• Hi there,

Being come from Azure/.Net developer, would like to have a Drupal 8 Module for Azure Storage to store files, images, etc.,.

Currently, there is no complete module for Drupal 8.  As I don't have knowledge of PHP, Composer, looking for experts who can publish/share the module for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Ramji Piramanayagam, Full Stack / Cloud Developer 

• Editat de Ramji P miercuri, 4 iulie 2018 06:03
    miercuri, 4 iulie 2018 06:02

Toate mesajele

• Hi Ramji,

there's a blog article on hosting Drupal on Azure: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/best-practices-for-drupal-cms-on-azure-websites-2/

It covers configuring the configuration of Azure storage as well. I did find multiple Azure Storage modules for Drupal, but if none of those fit your need, I'd suggest to post this question on the forum on the Drupal website.

Floris van der Ploeg - www.florisvanderploeg.com

If my post was helpfull, remember to click the "Propose as answer" button.

miercuri, 4 iulie 2018 07:46
  • Just Checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

sâmbătă, 7 iulie 2018 07:15
  • Thanks for your reply.

I have checked that link before.  The article was published around 2014 (relates to Drupal 7).  I'm looking for Drupal 8 modules.

Ramji Piramanayagam, Full Stack / Cloud Developer

• Editat de Ramji P miercuri, 11 iulie 2018 00:41
    miercuri, 11 iulie 2018 00:41
  • Nah.  I'm looking for Drupal 8 modules.

Ramji Piramanayagam, .Net / Windows Azure Developer

miercuri, 11 iulie 2018 00:42
  • I see that you have posted your query at Drupal-Issues, for a specialized assistance on the Drupal modules issues, I suggest you to contact Drupal support for assistance.

See, Drupal 8 documentation for your reference.

Disclaimer: This response contains a reference to a third-party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet. 

miercuri, 11 iulie 2018 11:20