none
2 MCP IDs for 2 companies

Întrebare

• Here is the thing. A while ago i passed my first 3 certification exams which were paid for by Company A. After that i had to associate my MCP ID with Company A and i signed a contract that i would associate with them for 1 year (i was not working for them, i was part of a Microsoft programme and they were simply paying for my exams).

Meanwhile i got a job at Company B and they want me to get certified on other things so that i would associate my MCP ID with them.

From what i understand i can't associate the MCP ID with 2 companies, so i was wondering:

1)Can i create a second MCP ID for Company B?

2)How? Do i use a new account to schedule my Prometric exams, when i go to take the exams do i tell them that i dont have a MCP ID so that they can create a new one.

3)After the contract with Company A expires i would like to merge my 2 MCP IDs into one and associate everything with Company B, is that possible?

miercuri, 25 septembrie 2013 13:31

Răspunsuri

• 1)Can i create a second MCP ID for Company B?

Yes but it's not encouraged/recommended by MS for 'n' reasons.

2)How? Do i use a new account to schedule my Prometric exams, when i go to take the exams do i tell them that i dont have a MCP ID so that they can create a new one.

You could create another live ID, but again it's your choice.

3)After the contract with Company A expires i would like to merge my 2 MCP IDs into one and associate everything with Company B, is that possible?

And what if you get a contract with company C that requires some of the certifications? Yes you chould merge the two transcripts/IDs

Why are we writing in English, this is a Romanian forum, isn't it?

http://mariusene.wordpress.com/

marți, 19 noiembrie 2013 21:48