none
SharePoint 2007 - User needs to update page to authenticate on Site Collection RRS feed

• Pergunta

• Hello,

I'm having a problem in a site collection that has consumed me some good hours of testing and attempted fixes.

I did not find any topics about it, so I decided to post.

Here's the situation:

I have a site collection that uses windows authentication. Some users have reported to me that when they attempt to Login (intranet or extranet), after filling out the fields username and password, they were not authenticated. Once they update the page, the user name was displayed on the site and were authenticated.

Since then, I searched for possible errors. Using Fiddler (web debugger), I realized that to log on to the site, the user was authenticated only when the Default.aspx page was reloaded. And when anyone insert credentials in the login attempt, this page was not reloaded.

This error is new in this site collection. We have not yet identified possible changes in the farm or in IIS that could be responsible for this problem.

Does anyone have any idea what might be happening?

segunda-feira, 12 de março de 2012 14:40

Respostas

• I found a solution.

In Site Collection Output Caching option (which can be found at Site Actions - Site Settings - Under Site Collection Administration), I've disabled the cache for anonymous users.

quinta-feira, 22 de março de 2012 14:11