none
VB 2010 Access Database Buttons Before and Next RRS feed

• Pergunta

• I have a form with a text box and two masked boxes. They show the name, cell phone and telephone that are stored in a registry of database Access 2007.

The database have the fields Code (self numeration), Name, Telephone and Cell.

When I execute the form, it shows the data in textbox and in masked boxes. They refer to the registry order by Name in alphabetical order.

I would like that, when I click the buttons Next and Before, they show the content of the next and the before registry.

I am starter and I ask you send me the codes that refer to the buttons next and before.

Thank you.

At the moment, my code is like this:

Imports System.Data.OleDb

Public Class frmAgenda

Private Sub frmAgenda_Load(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

Dim con As New OleDbConnection

con.ConnectionString = "Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source='|DataDirectory|\Agenda Database.accdb'"

con.Open()

Dim comand As New OleDbCommand

comand.CommandText = "SELECT TOP 1 * FROM tb_dados ORDER BY Name"

comand.CommandType = CommandType.Text

comand.Connection = con

Dim reader As OleDbDataReader

reader = comand.ExecuteReader()

reader.Read()

Me.txtNome.Text = reader("Nome").ToString

Me.mskCelular.Text = reader("Cell").ToString

Me.mskTelefone.Text = reader("Telephone").ToString

End Sub

Private Sub btnNext_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnNext.Click

con.ConnectionString = "Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source='|DataDirectory|\Agenda Database.accdb'"

End Sub

Private Sub btnBefore_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnBefore.Click

End Sub

End Class

quinta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2011 06:47

Respostas

• Através da video aula 24 do curso Visual Basic Avançado da Treinamentos TI, aprendi que o código fica da seguinte forma:

Private Sub btnProximo_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnProximo.Click

Me.Tb_dadosBindingSource.MoveNext()

End Sub

Private Sub btnAnterior_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnAnterior.Click

Me.Tb_dadosBindingSource.MovePrevious()

End Sub

sexta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2011 04:33

Todas as Respostas