Change my querys to Current Sprint RRS feed

• Pergunta

• Hi,

I' am ussing TFS 2012, how can I update my querys for Iteration Path = Current Sprint ???

have any variable??

Tks!

-----------------------
    www.leandroprado.com.br

quarta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2012 17:06

Respostas

• None that I am aware of. It is a manual process. To do that, TFS would need a lot of info. What if I have 2 iterations that overlap? How would Current Iteration be resolved in that case?
    quarta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2012 19:41

Todas as Respostas

• None that I am aware of. It is a manual process. To do that, TFS would need a lot of info. What if I have 2 iterations that overlap? How would Current Iteration be resolved in that case?
    quarta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2012 19:41
  • http://intellitechture.com/transitioning-between-sprintsiterations-with-tfs/

Written for TFS 2010 but you could use it for TFS 2012 as well.

JESPER FERNSTRÖM
    Transcendent Group

• Sugerido como Resposta Tim Pacl sexta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2012 00:16
    quinta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2012 06:53
  • Interesting idea. I like that. Since the normal operator for iteration path (and area path) is "Under", the queries, and possibly reports (depending on how they are written), will pick up all of the work items in the iteration path that is moved under the "Current Iteration" iteration path.
    quinta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2012 13:39
  • Hi Leandro,

How about the issue now?  I suggest you mark useful post as answer, it will be very beneficial for other community members having the similar questions.

If anything is unclear, please free feel to let me know.

Best Regards,

Lily Wu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

quarta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2012 08:06
    Moderador
  • We are facing the same issue. Seraching brought me here but also this post. Here Ewald Hofman (MSFT) talks about the idea of adding "a filter clause to your queries to filter on the current iteration (something like @CurrentIteration)" It did exist at that time (VS TFS 2010) and I was wondering if made it into VS TFS 2012.

Anyone knows?

Luc van Vugt, Imtech ICT Never Stop Learning

sexta-feira, 29 de março de 2013 11:18