none
Nhibernate with Oracle express edition 11g RRS feed

• Discussão Geral

• Are there somebody help me with this error ??

Warning    1  

There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "Oracle.DataAccess, Version=2.112.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89b483f429c47342, processorArchitecture=x86", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. 

I trust this a Oracle.DataAccess.dll is not correct dll, but what is a directory that I could get of dll true on this case ? The processor where place's is applications running is a 32 bits a Pentium dual core.

Alguém já viu este erro e ou poderia ajudar?

Warning    1  

There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "Oracle.DataAccess, Version=2.112.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89b483f429c47342, processorArchitecture=x86", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. 

Eu creio que seje a Oracle.DataAccess.dll que esta incluida erroneamente, todavia qual diretorio em que devo pegar a dll correta para que o nhibernate reconheça o oracle ?

segunda-feira, 29 de outubro de 2012 21:19

Todas as Respostas