How to remove Footer content in Excel file and load the file RRS feed

• Pergunta

• Hi All,

I have a requirement to remove header and the footer content in the excel and load the excel to a flat file.

I was able to remove header by adding the openrow option and mentioned the cell from which load should begin.

However, i don t see any options available in SSIS to remove the footer content in Excel. Pls let me know how can we achievethis.

Here i should be using any SQL connection. Its a inmemory pipeline processing.

Thanks

segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2020 12:03

Todas as Respostas

• Hi InduTeja,

1.According to my test, the Excel Source will not transfer the Header or Footer as Output to the Destination.

2.If you want to remove Header or Footer of the excel file, please refer to Headers and footers in a worksheet.

Best Regards,

Mona

""SQL Server related"" forum will be migrated to a new home on Microsoft Q&A SQL Server!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SQL Server related" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A SQL Server !
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

terça-feira, 11 de agosto de 2020 08:17
  • Add or change headers or footers in Page Layout view
    Click the worksheet where you want to add or change headers or footers.

On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Header & Footer.

Header & Footer option on the Insert tab

Excel displays the worksheet in Page Layout view.

To add or edit a header or footer, click the left, center, or right header or footer text box at the top or the bottom of the worksheet page (under Header, or above Footer).

Type the new header or footer text.

Notes: 

To start a new line in a header or footer text box, press Enter.

To include a single ampersand (&) in the text of a header or footer, use two ampersands. For example, to include "Subcontractors & Services" in a header, type Subcontractors && Services.

To close headers or footers, click anywhere in the worksheet. To close headers or footers without keeping the changes that you made, press Esc.
    terça-feira, 11 de agosto de 2020 10:19
  • Hi InduTeja,

May I know if you have anything to update?

Best Regards,

Mona

""SQL Server related"" forum will be migrated to a new home on Microsoft Q&A SQL Server!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SQL Server related" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A SQL Server !
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

sexta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2020 08:21