You can install the Windows Feedback Tool from the Connect Site associated with your Windows Developer Preview program. If you’re a MSDN subscriber, the information on how to join the Connect program is included on the download page where you installed
Windows Developer Preview. There’s a link to the Connect site and an invitation code that you can use to join using a Windows Live ID account.
To provide feedback once the Windows Feedback Tool is installed:
1. Open the Send Feedback icon on the Start screen. (Note: Make sure you don’t delete the icon – once it’s deleted, it can’t be recovered.)
2. On the left side of the window, select the relevant area for your feedback. For example, if your feedback is about changing the background color, you would select “Appearance and Customization.”
3. On the right side, choose the issue that matches your feedback as closely as possible, and then click or tap Next.
4. Enter a title that describes your issue. For example, “Windows hangs during shutdown after installing updates.”
5. In the next field, describe step-by-step what you were doing when the issue occurred. This will help us reproduce the problem.
6. In the bottom field of the screen, provide as much additional detail as possible about the issue, and then click or tap Next.
7. Review the information being reported about your system. Add any files necessary to reproduce the issue and add a screenshot if the problem is still visible on your screen. Then, click or tap Send Report.