none
Set an App to start up as admin for all users RRS feed

• Pergunta

• Does anyone know how to set an application to startup as admin for any user?

I've tried Windows Task Schedule but .. --if I choose to run at Administrators account the task doesn't start for non admin log ons --If I choose to run at Users Account with Highest privileges the task runs as admin for admin users but doesn't for non admin users

Is there any thing I could for my app to run as admin for any user? ( of corse one of the admin user should allow my app to do that , but can they do it only once? )

My Target is Windows 7 , 8 and 8.1

If it is not possible at all could you please send a link to a official source where this information is available?

Why My app needs to run as Admin?
    I need to control Hide and Show for some admin windows ( For Instance , Send SW_SHOW, SW_HIDE for a elavated cmd prompt)

sexta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2013 15:08

Todas as Respostas

• Have you ever thought about making a Windows Service to start the application? Windows Service can run an application in the user session, just do the impersonate ...

Maybe this example can help you http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa379608 (v = vs.85). Aspx
    sexta-feira, 4 de outubro de 2013 16:14